Saturday, June 21, 2014

just be...

just be... life is an adventure with many ups and downs. sometimes it surprises you with unexpected twists and turns.  life can change and before you know it you can be turned upside down just  barely hanging on.  when it rains in life it seems like it pours without any end and just when you think the rain will never end...the sun pokes out...the rainbow shows itself as if to say i told you so.  it is moments like these that one must look around and see the beauty in life...the little things that make life great...the tiny miracles that go unnoticed.  life is a blessing and we are just here for the ride. take time to just be...to just be grateful because life is a blessing.



blessed...by martina mcbride...

                                I have been blessed
                         And I feel like I've found my way
                        I thank God for all I've been given
                             At the end of every day
                               I have been blessed
                          With so much more than I deserve
                             
To be here with the ones
                                      That love me
                            To love them so much it hurts
                                I have been blessed


tate's message...


 Just be grateful. I'm so grateful for everything that I have and sometimes I feel like we just need to sit back and be grateful for a while. Say a prayer. Tell someone your grateful for them. Fast out of gratitude. Do what you need to do to show how grateful you are for this life. I'm grateful for every single one of you. 



Well Monday started off really good in the morning. We woke up. Got some good study time in and then went and did a few errands before heading over to the mission home for lunch. We always eat in the kitchen while the missionaries eat their last lunch in the real dining room.  it's awesome. Then we got them all packed up and took off to the airport. Sent them off. And then came straight back. Me and elder McGee went home to get some extra sleep. Slept from 10 til 3 and then woke up to take another elder to the airport to catch his flight early that morning. We went straight from there to the mtc to pick up the new missionaries. Then back to the mission home and did a 3 hour training. It was a good time. Yeah I was tired but it was worth it. I love giving it all I got even when it's hard. I love seeing the excitement from all the new missionaries. After lunch we took them all to their sectors and then finally got back to rancagua in the office at about 8 pm Tuesday night. Talk about a long 48 hours. I slept like a rock.



 Wednesday we were up bright and early getting ready to go to a district meeting and it actually went really well and I had a good time. I love being a missionary. Then the whole rest of the day I spent on a computer doing a bunch of little details that aren't hard but are so necessary. Did some stuff for president and some stuff for the upcoming weeks. We didn't get home until like 1:30. I don't think I'll ever catch up on the sleep I have lost. 



Thursday was actually a pretty normal day. We woke up. Got ready. Went to a meeting with president. Ate some lunch. And worked. Got home on time (first time the whole week) and then we just went to bed. It's a good feeling but also a horrible feeling to not sleep. you know deep down you're giving it all you have but your body just feels tortured . But I'll be fine. Doing well and I'm still breathing so no worries. 



Friday was just a flat out amazing day. In the morning we finished some things up in rancagua and then ate some lunch. After we took off to Santa Cruz. I did divisions with elder archibald (the old secretary) so that was really fun to work with him for a day. He is a good example to me and I'm thankful for him.

 Love you guys. 

Elder Harding. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment